Sales Development Representative - Inbound
Company: NeuStar, Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-1918 Sales Development Representative - Inbound (Evergreen) (Open)Primary Location:STERLING - RT3Job Description:
What is Neustar:
As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar's unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Some of the greatest and largest brands in the world trust our solutions to make critical decisions roughly 20 billion times a day. We help our clients grow, guard, and guide their businesses by connecting people, places, and things with world-class and industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Digital Defense, Digital Performance, Risk, Communications, and Registry services.
What We Are Looking For:
If you are fearless, intellectually curious, coachable, and want to contribute to a team and company that will recognize your dedication, then consider Neustar. We are a great place to grow your career. Many driven SDRs have used this position as a way to propel themselves into the very competitive sales organization within Neustar. Our SDR alums include VPs of Sales, Sales Engineers, Account Managers, and Account Executives.
We're seeking professionals with one to three years of successful B2B technology sales development or other commensurate experience. Successful SDRs are those with a positive attitude and are motivated to learn and grow within the organization.
Here's How You'll Make A Difference:
SDRs are the engine that drive new business opportunities for Neustar and are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with our prospective customers.
- Contact, educate, and develop Marketing Qualified and inbound leads to set sales meetings with prospective customers
- Follow-up on leads quickly and within designated timeframes
- Leverage assets from Marketing and Demand Generation campaigns to educate and nurture prospective customers, thereby solidifying prospect need
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute campaigns and provide feedback to maximize impact
- Maintain and update records within Salesforce.com to reflect relevant research and activities
- Utilize all available resources - salesforce.com, LinkedIn, news alerts, Winmo, ZoomInfo, etc. to strategically identify organizations and key players
- Participate in regular SDR training and coaching sessions to hone demand generation skills and objection handling
- Learn portfolio of Neustar solutions and articulate the value to personas across a prospect organization
What You Bring to the Table:
- Confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and peers
- Measureable track record of succeeding in goal-oriented environment
- Act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation
- A great attitude and a desire to have your work make a real impact to your company and its customers
The Fine Print:
- 1+ years of experience in a Sales Development, Lead Generation, or Sales
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excels in a high-energy, fast-moving sales team environment
- Demonstrates poise, maturity, and resilience with internal and external audiences
- High volume cold-calling experience and/or experience calling on any of the following: Chief Security/Information Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, VPs of Fraud, and VPs of Customer Care or Customer Experience
- Proficiency in salesforce.com, cadence tools, LinkedIn, and/or other sales tools
- 4-year college degree required
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.
Keywords: NeuStar, Inc., Sterling , Sales Development Representative - Inbound, Sales , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!