Government Sales Liaison
Company: Cavalier Logistics
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Government Sales Liaison
Cavalier Logistics, established in 1985, specializes in
full-service logistics solutions to meet today s demanding
environment. We are a premier provider of global transportation,
warehousing, and logistics services with headquarters in Virginia,
multiple offices throughout the United States and an international
office in London.
Cavalier Logistics is seeking a full-time Government Sales Liaison
to join our team. The successful candidate will be primarily
responsible for growing new business as well as servicing Cavalier
s current government customer base, maintaining and updating the
company s GSA schedule, and responding to RFQs/RFPs. This is an
entry-level position reporting to a Director and includes
on-the-job training. We are looking for a deadline driven candidate
with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously through
effective workload prioritization. This position requires a variety
of clerical duties and administrative tasks. Strong spreadsheet
management skills are a plus. Cavalier is an equal opportunity
Cavalier is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive
salary and full benefits package including health, dental and
vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance and an Employee Assistance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with servicing current client base to maintain and grow
business including visits to client s locations (DMV
- Assist in the preparation of contractual documents and
correspondence for internal and external audiences.
- Assist in the scheduling, planning, and coordination of tasks
between client and company.
- Compile, review, and edit data to ensure accuracy, completeness
and appropriate formatting.
- Assist in maintenance and update of company s GSA Schedule and
assist with yearly audits of files for GSA Compliance.
- Assist in the preparation and response to RFQ/RFPs from
- Assist in the review of documents to ensure compliance of terms
with GSA processes, rules and regulations.
- Maintain company registration in SAM Database.
- Maintain, update, and support all online sites and tools
associated with Federal Contracts.
- Execute other administrative tasks for the Government Sales
Department as needed.
- Strong customer service skills a must.
- Willing and able to learn new tasks with training
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite
including Excel and Word.
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, accurate, and solve problems
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Minimum high school or GED diploma.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Compensation Depends on Experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have
great organizational skills and are a team player - apply for this
great position today! We are an equal employment opportunity
employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Cavalier Logistics, Sterling , Government Sales Liaison, Sales , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!