Agent Administration Specialist
Company: DHL Global Forwarding
Posted on: September 17, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION What makes DHL great? Our people! We know each
employee's individual contributions make us the #1 Delivery and
Logistics Company in the world.Certified as a Global Top Employer,
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) manages the flow of goods and
information across a customer's global supply chain utilizing
air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and
dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche
Post DHL, the world's leading logistics provider with operations in
over 220 countries. Visit our career site at DHL Same Day is an
international expedited transportation company which is part of DHL
Global Forwarding. Our corporate office is located in Sterling, VA.
We are looking to hire an Agent Administration Specialist to
support our Agent and IC payables team.Responsibilities:
- Approves domestic agent and IC costs following pre-established
processes and procedures.
- Processes International agent invoices.
- Insures company payable guidelines are strictly adhered
- Investigates discrepancies, troubleshoots problems and
addresses issues in a works with other departments to enhance
processes and procedures, answer questions and resolve issues.
- Process airline invoices for payment.
- Creates and runs regular and ad hoc reporting as
- 2+ years prior experience in an Accounts Payable role managing
high volume payment transactions.
- A proven background in managing multiple priorities and an
ability to meet and surpass company metrics.
- Prior experience in a transportation environment is
- Familiarity with international currency desired.
- A high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid MS Office skills including an ability to create, modify
and analyze reports in Excel.DHL offer its employees a competitive
salary along with a full benefits package that includes medical,
dental and vision insurance along with 401k and tuition
assistance.DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected
characteristics. Please note a resume is required to apply for all
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. here for EEO
Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Keywords: DHL Global Forwarding, Sterling , Agent Administration Specialist, Sales , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!