Area Sales Manager
Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Company Overview:Whether you are experienced in the green
industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new
graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are
confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale
distributor of landscaping products in the United States and
Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer
a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation
supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods,
hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control
products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always
safe, continuously improving, and having fun!Position Overview:We
are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to join our team. The
Area Sales Manager grows the usage of finance products and
portfolio balances for a given geographic area.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Lead a team of sales professionals utilizing the company's
Salesforce Effectiveness Program.
- Work with the Area Manager to grow market share and gross
- Conduct customer on-site visits, promoting company products and
- Contact existing customers/vendors in person, by phone, or
through electronic communication to further relationships and
cultivate sales with these customers/vendors.
- Participate in local and regional trade associations to create
and further develop company's presence in the marketplace.
- Attend local and regional trade shows to network with existing
and potential customers in the marketplace.
- Network internally with company branches to promote awareness
of company activities and support product
- Attend internal and external sales and product training
sessions to advance sales skills and technological knowledge
required to achieve personal and company objectivesSkills We Are
- Possess strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Extensive knowledge of nursery, irrigation, landscape products
- Understanding of re-wholesaling.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in a business/management discipline or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three plus years work experience in nursery, irrigation and/or
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long
Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN
EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS
DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS
GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Sterling , Area Sales Manager, Sales , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!