Heavy Duty Technician- First Group
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: December 2, 2019
Are you the Fleet Technician we re looking for? If you're a highly
skilled mechanic with a strong sense of personal responsibility, a
dedication to excellence, and a truly positive attitude who's
looking to make a difference in your community, you might be. Come
help us drive the difference! We re Proud to Offer You:
- Top Hourly Wages based on experience and qualifications + ASE
Certifications earn you bonus money!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our
executives were once techs) As a First Vehicle Services Mechanic,
You ll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services
Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline,
electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis,
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Managing parts rooms
- Properly using of state of the art paperless maintenance
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as
required You ll Need to Have:
- Previous gasoline or diesel vehicle maintenance & repair
- Technical School Training is a Plus!
- Valid driver's license
- CDL preferred
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred). Must
be able to obtain while employed. So, Who Are We? We are First
Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) a leader in
diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America.
Since 1981, we ve provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle
management and maintenance services to governments, school
districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports,
universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don t Wait! Apply Today! First Vehicle Services is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Associated topics: community, general manager, housing property,
lead, luxury, manage, manager i, manager facilities, office
manager, operations manager
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Sterling , Heavy Duty Technician- First Group, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!