Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
LOCATION: STERLING, VA (20166)
7+ MONTH CONTRACT
PRIMARY FOCUS OF THIS POSITION IS TO SUPPORT THE ELECTRICAL DESIGN
DEVELOPMENT FOR THE COMPANY'S LINE OF GALLEY INSERTS. RESPONSIBLE
FOR DESIGN, TESTING, DOCUMENTATION, PARTS QUALIFICATION, AND
ASSISTING OTHER ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS WITH THEIR DESIGN
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Understand and apply ZXAI standards, processes and best
* Developnew ZXAI standards, processes and best practices when
* Independently perform, and assist other electrical and software
engineers in specifying, designing, documenting, testing, and
troubleshooting new products.
* Mentor other Electrical Engineering department members in
developing their design skills.
* Assist Production in resolving design-related issues.
* Research solutions and prepare documentation as required.
* Develop documentation, flowcharts, and diagrams to support
* Work with other engineers and departments to research potential
useful or alternate components
* Participate in requirements, design, and source code reviews.
* Support Customer Service and Repair by training and by providing
* Identify and implement opportunities for electrical development
cycle time improvement.
* Assist other members of the development team to debug and
troubleshoot reported issues.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Must possess technical competence to comfortably discuss, convey
and understand Zodiac products, as well as, appreciate the
implications of their installation.
* A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or
comparable degree with over 7 years of applicable experience is
* Must be very knowledgeable in at least two of the following
design areas: digital (including microcontroller), analog, RF, and
* Qualifications: To perform the job successfully, an individual
should demonstrate the following competencies: Form
XAI-HR-3001-056-F70 Rev A
* Demonstrated ability as a self-starter
* Willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
* Strong understanding and working experience with Microsoft
Project and Microsoft Office Tools
* Good presentation, communication, and training skills.
* Ability to multi-task and assess priorities in a complex and
* Ability to cooperate with other team members Work
* Work is normally performed in a typical manufacturing/office work
environment. The noise level is moderate.
*Position entails minimal (
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Sterling , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!