Information Assurance Analyst(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!) with Security Clearance
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Job Description BITS,a CACI Company,offers very rewarding and
unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of
your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing
retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of
your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your
retirement account. The second component consists of BITS'
Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums,
medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off
(PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid
for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential
performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and
both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance
with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI's National & Cyber Solutions business group (BIT Systems /
BITS team) is looking for an Information Assurance (IA) Analyst to
support the Sky Tracker program that is using a shared software
baseline. Join CACI to be the programs primary representative on
the BITS Program. What You'll Get to Do: * Navigate Accreditation
and Authorization processes to ensure that the program deliverables
receive Approvals To Operate.
* Complete Risk Management Framework activities and
* Work with program engineers to ensure that products are compliant
with security requirements and continuously monitor subsequent
releases to maintain compliance.
* Coordinate with customer IA representatives
* Characterize systems in accordance with the Risk Management
* Write documents to include System Security Plans, Security Test
Procedures and Plan Of Actions & Milestones
* Provide technical requirements and solutions to program
* Provide technical justifications to tailor security
* Execute government-witnessed security test events
* Use automated tools to provide vulnerability and compliance
* Review IAVM notices and address with program engineers as
* Ensure regular patching of systems
* Monitor software releases to ensure continued compliance and
closure of POA&M items
* Support corporate IA personnel in efforts related to assigned
programs. You'll Bring These Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree or
equivalent and 5-7 years of related experience.
* Thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment - learn and become
productive quickly and meet team goals, can-do attitude, able to do
what it takes to deliver
* Demonstrated ability to work as part of an integrated team, as
well as independently
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive
to team building
* Familiarity with the secure configuration of Linux systems.
* Knowledge of DISA RMF
* Experience creating, updating, and managing projects in Xacta
* Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.1 IAT level II -
(Security+, CISSP, or similar)
* Experience operating ACAS/Nessus and interpreting resulting
* Active TS/SCI with Poly
* Position may require local, or CONUS travel up to 25% to support
security test events These Would Be Nice to Have: * Knowledge of
DCID 6/3, ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-53A,
NIST SP 800-37, and security controls assessment
* Familiarity with the secure configuration of Cisco devices
* Familiarity with SSRDB and the process for vetting third party
* Familiarity with DISA STIGs What We Can Offer You: * We've been
named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. Job Location US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs
a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , Information Assurance Analyst(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!) with Security Clearance, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!