Electronic Warfare Systems Operator/Analyst (up to 25% profit sharing!)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: August 2, 2019
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits,
which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan,
to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary
(not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement
account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit
Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements,
dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both
components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in
addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We
believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations
offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
Are you an individual with a deep understanding of a particular
process and function, of sensor technology? This is your
opportunity to work on a large, long term, program that we
implement as small innovative teams in a fast-paced environment.
This offers teammates the maximum opportunity for contribution, and
exchange of solutions and technologies. The office location for
this opportunity is in our Sterling, VA office. Further, our
employee benefits package is equaled by very few firms, to include
up to 25% profit sharing which invests immediately.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Be part of a fast-paced mission team of dedicated IT
- Make a difference to the security of our nation .. Daily!
- Provide expertise and support to Engineering and Program
Management in the development of cutting edge US Air Force SIGINT
- Support military operations teams, aircrew EWO/WSOs and
Intelligence Community personnel.
- Assist in troubleshooting of deployed SIGINT sensors around the
world, provide software deployment support.
- Provide training to Sensor Operators on new software
- Help create a family of products to field tactical SIGINT
collection systems to the DoD.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
- Intelligence Analysis
- Bachelors Degree in a science, technology, or engineering
- A combination of 4+ years of experience in: SIGINT operations,
USAF member or support staff, and/or Staff Officer Presentation and
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Software Deployment experience
- US Air Force RC-135 EWO qualification, or equivalent aircraft
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux experience
- Security + Certification.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , Electronic Warfare Systems Operator/Analyst (up to 25% profit sharing!), Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!