Program Analyst - Sterling
Company: The Millennium Group International
Posted on: June 14, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY:This position supports the planning design,
development, documentation and evaluation of a wide range of
organizational improvement programs for our company's clients.
Position provides support for senior-level consultants with the
implementation of the design, delivery and evaluation of programs
such as business process improvement, business intelligence tools,
knowledge management, performance management, strategic planning,
performance measurements, cost of service, and evaluation of
program effectiveness. Works collaboratively with client to assess
needs, provide assistance, resolve problems, manage and meet
expectations and is committed to providing quality products and
services. Prepares project reports for management, client and
others to include: preparing, monitoring a project budget, generate
status reports and progress against budgets and
milestones.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans study of work problems and procedures such as
organizational change, communications, information flow, or cost
- Gathers and organizes information on problem or procedures,
including present operating procedures.
- Analyzes data gathered, develops information, and considers
available solutions or alternate methods of proceeding.
- Organizes and documents findings of studies and prepares
recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or
- Communicates with management and users to assure smooth
functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Assesses work processes to ensure functional or project systems
are applied and functioning as designed.
- Provides technical assistance related to management policies
and practices to improve program operation. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Position requires the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two to five years related experience preferably as a
- Solid PC skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to conduct analysis and research based on stated
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational and
teamwork skills The successful candidate will also have the
- Experience with business intelligence software systems
- Certification in process improvements, such as Lean Six
- Experienced in working with Federal government agencies Please
reply by doing the following:1. Remember to attach your resume with
highlights of the skills and experience requested.2. Include your
name, Years of Experience, and Job Title in the Subject line3.
Include how soon you are available for an interview in the body of
your email. If you do not follow the instructions above your resume
will not be reviewed. If you are interested in this position,
please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. TMG is an equal
Keywords: The Millennium Group International, Sterling , Program Analyst - Sterling, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!