Assistant Plant Controller
Company: TTM Technologies
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Manages all accounting, financial analysis, planning, control,
monthly financial close and reporting activities for the site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial information and partner with local plant
management to attain financial and operational objectives.
- Oversee execution of myriad weekly, monthly, and quarterly
financial and operating reports for the plants (factory load, cost
savings, weekly ops metrics, PR overview).
- Facilitate and strengthen communications and business
relationship between finance and the other functional areas of the
- Lead efforts to create and facilitate more effective
financial/cost consciousness in everyday business activities.
- Coordinate and liaise with Shared Services Center regarding
period end close (JE and account reconciliations) and ongoing
finance operations (Accounts Payable, Billing, Collections).
- Direct preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements
and reports for the plants and ensure timely submission to
corporate financial organizations.
- Oversee execution of periodic reporting and analysis of plant
prepared financial records (Inventory Valuation, Construction in
Progress, Revenue Recognition [cut-off] Analysis, Pre-paid
Expenses, Accrued Liabilities, among others.
- Prepare monthly forecasts for the assigned plants.
- Prepare and explain variances between actual performance and
forecast in a written narrative for management, assure that
variances are analyzed and that appropriate the response is
- Recommend revisions to budgets and business plans on interim
basis in response to changing business conditions.
- Oversee administrative, financial and operational systems and
procedures for the plants.
- Ensure that appropriate administrative and financial controls are
well documented and maintained
- Assure that accounting and financial control procedures meet TTM
- Direct financial analysis to support business decisions in areas
of capital investment, staffing levels, review of cost-drivers,
process improvements, product costing and pricing.
- Review and approve all purchase commitments for the assigned
plants. Oversee preparation and submittal of Capital Expenditure
- Support audit of financial records by external and internal
Education and Experience:
- Requires a four year degree in accounting or finance.
- Experience in public accounting and good understanding of
Sarbanes Oxley is a plus.
- Accounting experience in a management role is a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing environment with inventory control is
- Advanced Excel skills with vLookups & Pivot Tables are a must
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Reinforce to all
employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US
Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization
procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d)
Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to
ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through
implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide
training to all facilities and departments and support periodic
audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export
Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and
overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Sterling , Assistant Plant Controller, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!