Dedicated CDL- A Driver!
Company: EPES Transport System, Inc.
Posted on: April 14, 2019
Earn up to $83,000 annually!
We offer 2 options for our Dedicated Drivers
HOME WEEKLY or HOME EVERY 2 WEEKS!
Call to learn more!
WITH GUARANTEED PAY AND PLENTY OF MILES AND SUPPORT; YOU'LL WANT TO
Ask our drivers and they'll tell you there's no better career home
than with EPES Transport. We are proud to be a people-first culture
and it shows with one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
Dedicated CDL-A Drivers enjoy consistent miles and home time
options with guaranteed pay. We also offer yearly pay raises,
exceptional benefits and a supportive culture where you're always
part of the family.
DRIVER BENEFITS YOU DESERVE
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company-match 401(k), Direct Deposit & Credit Union
- Family & Emergency Leave and Spousal Support
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance & Optional Disability Plan
PERKS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- HazMat Endorsement Fee Reimbursement
- Pre Pass & Rider Program
- Roadside Inspection Award
- Scholarship Fund
- Performance, Service & Safety Awards
- Assigned driver managers and late-model tractors
- Pickup pre-loaded trailers, driver unload (lift gate)
- 24 hr. support
CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- At least 1 year of comparable experience in the past 3, or 2
years in the past 5 years
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or
have minimum 3 months' comparable experience
- Stable work history
PROUD OF OUR PAST, EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE
EPES Transport, founded in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia as "The
Transport Company", has come along way over the years. Today, we
are the largest privately owned, family-run trucking company in
North Carolina. Much of our success we attribute to the caliber of
our employees. We are also committed to sustainability and
maintaining the newest in tractor and trailer technologies. At
EPES, integrity and continuous improvement will never be
EPES TRANSPORT SYSTEMS OFFERS AN
APPRENTICE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR VETERANS.
On-the-job learning (OJL) is training you receive while actually
performing a job and earning wages, as well as receiving your GI
Keywords: EPES Transport System, Inc., Sterling , Dedicated CDL- A Driver!, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!