Company: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Job TitleMobile Engineer
Job Description Summary
Position: Mobile Technician
Department: Facilities Management
Supervisor: Lead Engineer / Chief Engineer/ Operations Manager
Position Responsibilities: Operates, inspects, maintains, and repairs all HVAC, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and life expectancy. Position assures that equipment is being maintained in an energy efficient and safe manner, and down time is reduced to a minimum by anticipation of necessary repairs, keeping records of past operating experiences. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
- Performance of ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, lighting and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Prepare and submit to management summary reports listing conditions found in the performance of assigned work, and recommend and/or suggest action to be taken.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Must be willing and able to support after-hours building related activity as required.
- Participate in Safety and Technical training programs.
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of the Mobile Engineer role.
Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver s license, Universal CFC recovery certification, have a minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of HVAC equipment and systems, plumbing, electrical, equipment repair and maintenance, and overall system design and application. Candidate must possess and provide own basic hand tools required to perform assigned work scope, while other tools and equipment are provided on service vehicle.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., Sterling , Mobile Engineer, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!