Senior Technical Consultant
Posted on: February 1, 2019
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location Sterling, VA Office - Sterling, VAPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeSalary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage Road WarriorJob Shift UndisclosedJob Category ConsultantDescription
The Senior Technical Consultant for the Technical Services team will oversee project management and process of electronic discovery, computer forensic investigations and litigation support for government, commercial, public and private sector accounts. Responsible for all aspects of customer/client service, including configuration and software recommendations, system analysis, and technical support. Responsible for achievement of high client satisfaction. The position can be based out of our Sterling VA office or can work remote within the US, preferably East Coast.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, process, review, analyze and produce electronic evidence through the use of forensic software applications and other utilities; adhere to standard computer forensics and evidence handling techniques.
- Assist clients in reconstructing records that uncover key facts and insights through electronic discovery, computer forensics and data analytics.
- Provide superior account management and customer service through effective communication, responsive follow-through, and advocacy for client issues. Prioritize and resolve issues of varying severity ensuring delivery and project timelines are met and on budget.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and conduct eDiscovery and computer forensic projects utilizing skills related to the collection, review, analysis and preservation of electronic data and evidence.
- Oversee workflow management and make corrections as required.
- Stay current on the latest computer forensic technology, analyzing trends with AccessData solutions.
- Liaise with internal AD business units and external customers
- Working knowledge of AWS, Azure and other cloud platforms
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in an I.T.-related field, Forensic and Litigation Support experience, and an understanding of the administration of Windows-based Server infrastructures, Cloud Infrastructure and networks. Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Server Support, Forensic Support or eDiscovery Software Support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with members of the Global Support team and other internal departments (e.g., Sales, Support, etc.) to perform on handling customer inquiries for assistance, ensure company and client goals are met.
- Maintain effective communication between the Global Support team and external client organizations.
- Provide superior customer service through effective communication, responsiveness, and follow-through.
- Respond to clients issues assigned in a timely manner via email, chat, forum requests and phone as required.
- Diagnose undocumented issues and provide reproducible steps for development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an applicant must have an intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (7/8/10) and Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2/2012 R2). Knowledge of other operating systems is desirable.
A working knowledge of server hardware, database systems, file systems, network infrastructure, and structured data sources (e.g., Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.) is preferred.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong technical troubleshooting abilities.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
This position will require a person with strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to prioritize tasks. Possess the technical writing skills to write knowledge base articles.
Applicants should be capable of working independently, adapting standard procedures to meet new or changing conditions, and making decisions guided by precedent within the limits of established policies.
Applicants must possess the ability to solve practical problems, and correctly interpret instructions in a variety of formats.
Travel of 50%-75% may be required for this position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or MIS from a four-year college or university, three to five years of related experience or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience with AccessData products is preferred, but not required.
Keywords: AccessData, Sterling , Senior Technical Consultant, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!