Company: JK Moving Services
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Receives, stores, retrieves, and distributes records, documents, and other correspondence within a large warehouse/records retention facility. Successful candidate will perform warehouse operations, material handling, storage, and retrieval of boxes from designated locations. Complies with product receipt schedules, maintains material handling and inventory control. Maintains safety standards for the facility and while operating delivery vehicles. Loads/unloads materials and boxes onto and from trucks for delivery, retrieval, and/or storage.
* Valid Non-CDL license with clean driving record
* Ability to lift up to 55 pounds on a routine basis
* Must have strong communication skills and be detail oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
* Distribution experience preferred
* Experience using pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks and forklifts in a high-volume warehouse environment preferred
* Reads schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed, or boxed
* Conveys and sorts all materials, items, etc. from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for stored items
* Records and weighs materials or items for distribution within the warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards
About JK Moving Services
As the largest independent mover in North America, JK delivers superior relocation and logistics services to military service members, government agencies, large corporations, businesses and homeowners around the world .and the list goes on! JK actively seeks dedicated professionals ready to positively impact domestic and global communities.
As a SmartCEO 2016 Corporate Culture Award winner, JK places high standards on the care of its employees. From charitable giving to competitive compensation to fun corporate events, JK invests in each employee s professional and personal growth. This level of commitment sets JK apart from other companies why not consider joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to great medical/dental/vision insurance, JK offers:
* Company-funded profit sharing and retirement programs
* Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
* Company-paid insurance protection programs for employees and their families
* Service award programs
* Safety & performance bonuses
* Tuition reimbursement
* Wellness and quality of life programs
* Discount programs with local and national suppliers
* Tax-deferred savings programs including flexible spending and health savings account
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: JK Moving Services, Sterling , Records Warehouse/Driver, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!