Warehouse Specialist - Residential
Company: JK Moving Services
Posted on: December 25, 2018
Location: Sterling, VA
Are you looking for a warehouse position with a company that promotes teamwork and professional growth? Warehouse Specialists at JK Moving Services, work within a large warehouse facility to receive, stock, retrieve and distribute materials and containers. They also perform material handling, inventory activities, loading and unloading onto and from trucks for delivery and/or storage.
* Experience using pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks and forklifts; but will train the right candidate
* Good communication skills and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds routinely
* Must pass a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening
* Computer or technology skills
* Previous warehouse and/or logistics experience
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Reads schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed, or crated.
* Sorts and places materials or items on racks, pallets, or other storage system according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other items and distributes items to workers.
* Marks materials with identifying information.
* Uses computer to enter records.
About JK Moving Services
As the largest independent mover in North America, JK delivers superior relocation and logistics services to military service members, government agencies, large corporations, businesses and homeowners around the world .and the list goes on! JK actively seeks dedicated professionals ready to positively impact domestic and global communities.
As a SmartCEO 2016 Corporate Culture Award winner, JK places high standards on the care of its employees. From charitable giving to competitive compensation to fun corporate events, JK invests in each employee s professional and personal growth. This level of commitment sets JK apart from other companies why not consider joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to great medical/dental/vision insurance, JK offers full-time employees:
* Company-funded profit sharing and retirement programs
* Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
* Company-paid insurance protection programs for employees and their families
* Service award programs
* Safety & performance bonuses
* Tuition reimbursement
* Wellness and quality of life programs
* Discount programs with local and national suppliers
* Tax-deferred savings programs including flexible spending and health savings account
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: JK Moving Services, Sterling , Warehouse Specialist - Residential, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!