Company: COMPU DYNAMICS LLC
Posted on: December 2, 2018
Join our growing Electrical Team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for 4 Electrical Helpers covering Northern Virginia.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications for projects
2. Assists with all aspects of commercial electrical installation according to plans and specifications
3. Prepares work area for installation of equipment
4. Sets up and operates tools such as hydraulic benders, power threaders, power pullers and cable vacuum systems
5. Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit
6. Assists in mounting and strapping conduit
7. Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification
8. Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
9. Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
10. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 3E011
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, $250 tool allowance, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 0-2 years experience in the field or related area
3. Enrolled in an apprenticeship program within 1 year
4. Valid drivers license in good standing
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Experience with Data Centers
Keywords: COMPU DYNAMICS LLC, Sterling , Electrical Helper, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!