Electrical Field Superintendent - Sterling
Company: COMPU DYNAMICS LLC
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Join our growing electrical team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for an Electrical Field Supervisor covering the DC Metro area.
Since 1982, Compu Dynamics has been a leading provider of critical power and precision cooling solutions for data centers, network facilities, server rooms, operations centers, points of presence and other communications facilities. Our manufacturer-certified service and installation technicians deliver turnkey, energy efficient solutions for some of the worlds most demanding information technology clients. Essential Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Lays out project work and ensures that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules
2. Accountable for the on-site supervision of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time frame, quality and performance standards, and customer/client satisfaction
3. Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial electrical industry
4. Assists Director in in supervising field personnel, including disciplinary actions, coaching, mentoring, etc.
5. Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
6. Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
7. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment Corresponding military codes: 3E071, 1141, 7930 Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match up to 4%, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, up to 3 weeks PTO after 60 days and you get your birthday off! Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check. Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 15+ years experience in the commercial industry; 5 of which must be in a supervisory role
3. Master Electrician
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Experience with Data Centers
Keywords: COMPU DYNAMICS LLC, Sterling , Electrical Field Superintendent - Sterling, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!