Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: September 9, 2018
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Logistics Analyst:
* Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
* Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
* Tracks and registers manufacturers' warranties for technology and software to extend the useful life of customer products.
* Updates data in relevant systems to log, track, and communicate warranty statuses.
* Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors usage and failures trends and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired warranty repair and maintenance timelines.
* Coordinate and facilitate the logistics for warranty repairs.
* Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
* 2-5 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Department: Program Management - provided by Dice Analysis, Analyst, Development, Management, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Sterling , Logistics Analyst, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!