HVAC Sales Specialist
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 28, 2023
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED HVAC SALESPEOPLE!!UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business
since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have
no shortage of calls and looking for HVAC Salespeople to join our
team!What can we do for you?
- Provide stability over 30% of their staff has been employed 10
years or longer.
- Weve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. Benefits
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000
- Uniforms As a Comfort Consultant/ HVAC Salesperson you
will:Diagnose customer's HVAC units, consult customers on their
needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding
their homes HVAC units and lead customers to informed and confident
- Complete inspection of customer's HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside
feedback and option sheets. Competencies for Success
- Previous HVAC Sales experience
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers
competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles,
paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our
company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Sterling , HVAC Sales Specialist, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...