Cleared Data Scientist - Managing Consultant
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Job Family:Data Science ConsultingTravel Required:NoneClearance
Required:Ability to Obtain Public TrustWhat You Will Do:
- Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent
Automation team help clients maximize the value of their data and
automate business processes. This high performing team works with
clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data
science, from data architecture and storage to data engineering and
querying, to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive
analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as
robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients
to define their information strategy, enable mission critical
insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and
complexity, increase trust, and improve operational
- Belong to the diverse, talented, and collaborative Advanced
Analytics & Intelligent Automation team.
- Support National Security clients as a Data Scientist
performing data science, analytics, data wrangling, statistical
analysis, and machine learning.
- Focus on client services, while also supporting business
development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional
development.What You Will Need:
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- Ability to work remotely and at client sites as needed.
- B.S./B.A. in a highly quantitative and computational discipline
(e.g., data science, statistics, computer science, etc.).
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in data science /
- 5+ years of experience performing data science and analytics,
such as: data wrangling, data visualization, statistical analysis,
predictive analysis, and machine learning.
- 2+ years of experience supporting federal agencies or state
- Proficiency using Python for data science: data wrangling,
statistical analysis, machine learning models.
- Proficiency using Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, or Elastic X-Pack
for data visualization and developing dashboards.
- Proficiency using SQL for data querying.
- Understanding of database, data warehouse, and data lake
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods and
- Ability to design and deliver solutions independently and work
collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong communication/presentation skills and ability to explain
technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Strong consulting skills: identifying and addressing client
needs, building relationships, driving initiatives forward.
- Managed projects to timeline, scope and budget on multiple
- Experience advising/briefing senior executives.
- Experience managing people, including one-on-one meetings,
feedback, and coaching.What Would Be Nice To Have:
- M.S./M.A. in a highly quantitative and computational discipline
(e.g., data science, statistics, computer science, etc.).
- Experience and solid understanding of Natural Language
Processing (NLP) methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of or experience with cloud solutions for data
science, such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience supporting the Federal National Security
- Ability to support business development including RFP/RFQ/RFI
responses involving data science / analytics.
- Experience managing a team of 5+ direct reports, including
one-on-one meetings, feedback, coaching, retention, and career
- Agile or SCRUM certification
- PMP CertificationWhat We Offer:Guidehouse offers a
comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive
compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our
commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.Benefits
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility StipendAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status,
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression,
age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law,
ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the
Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email
at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you
provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the
extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodation.Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes
through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited
resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and
Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Sterling , Cleared Data Scientist - Managing Consultant, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...