Company: Ted Britt Auto Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing professional training
- Excellent benefits package including
- Life, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
- Legal Shield
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan with employer match
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation Time SUMMARYTed Britt Chevrolet
is in search of service technicians. As the people get out more
they need their vehicles in top condition. We are looking for
persons who can assist our customers with this need.ESSENTIAL
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of most malfunctions and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if
requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or
service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional
work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs
cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs,
schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service
advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the
appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and
manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition
as they were received.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Other tasks as assigned.Requirements: QUALIFICATIONSTo perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Manufacturer
TrainingValid Driver's LicensePI202104543
Keywords: Ted Britt Auto Group, Sterling , Technician, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!