Shop Foreman/Automotive Production Manager
Company: Virginia Tire and Auto
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Our Production Managers are responsible for the entire
back-of-house. They are tasked with optimizing workflow, driving
bay and employee efficiency and training new production employees.
They have a comprehensive knowledge of Virginia Tire & Auto's
business, are experts in automotive systems, are capable of
motivating others and are committed to the development of their
Production managers accomplish this by leading by example,
problem-solving, developing their teams and using data to develop
strategies that improve store performance. They gain a
comprehensive knowledge of Virginia Tire & Auto's business model,
are capable of motivating others and are committed to creating
meaningful customer and employee experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Lead the production department to ensure store production is
maximized and customers have an excellent in-store experience,
spending the majority of your time in the back of the house as a
hands-on manager on the under the hood.
* Train general service technicians on the VTA oil change process
and other services including but not limited to tires, oil changes,
and checking scheduled maintenance.
* Grow the production team by providing hands on guidance, training
and mentorship in developing technical skills from brakes to
* Drive sales and profitability by reviewing reports and utilizing
available information tools to identify issues and areas of
opportunity and execute solutions.
* Be able to perform all the type of repairs from changing oil to
* Complete work on each repair order with efficiency and in
alignment with the shop, state, and factory standards
* Select and onboard a highly effective team of individuals.
* Create meaningful employee experiences by developing talent and
opening doors for career growth.
* Communicate effectively with employees by actively overseeing in
the flow of information to employees, including store goals, sales
programs or company communications.
* Maintain our best in class automotive repair facilities in a
manner that evidences pride and care
* 4+ years of retail management experience preferably in the
* Strong knowledge of vehicle systems
* Ability to able perform diagnostics and repairs
* Ability to lead and manage in a fast-paced, multi-tasking retail
environment with a smile and a positive attitude
* Strong customer service skill and interpersonal/ communication
* Problem-solving ability and analytical skills
* A professional personal appearance
* Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn our internal
* Have and maintain a valid driver's license
* Virginia Tire & Auto has a strong commitment to our people,
providing extensive training, a healthy culture, and opportunities
for growth. We are seeking applicants interested in making a
commitment to Virginia Tire & Auto and their career.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
Mission matters here. At Virginia Tire & Auto our mission is to
take the stress out of car care. We do that by taking the stress
out of our employees lives by fostering an employee-first culture
where employees are appreciated and valued. And by being a
values-based business with a conscious. We are looking for
individuals to join our team who want to share our values: to be
professional, genuine, attentive and forward-thinking.
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU
We provide our employees:
* Free Health Insurance
* Industry best paid vacation and holidays
* Tire and auto repair discounts
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Affordable dental and vision insurance
* Life & short-term disability insurance
* Predictable Schedules
* Energy filled, busy shops
* A clean, professional work environment with a team that wants to
see you succeed
* A company culture designed to support your career growth
WHO WE ARE
Virginia Tire & Auto is making car care as stress-free as possible.
We are proud to be a Top Family Owned Business in the DC area, a
Top Shop by Tire Review Magazine and a consistent Best of NOVA Auto
Repair winner. Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to employee
advancement and growth by offering career paths and stability to
its 300+ employees.
Virginia Tire & Auto promotes a smoke-free, drug-free
Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
Keywords: Virginia Tire and Auto, Sterling , Shop Foreman/Automotive Production Manager, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!