Hardware Assembler / Installer - Sterling, VA - S (9360)
Company: SOC Support Services
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Hardware Assembler/Installer needed for a direct-hire
opportunity with SOC's client to work in Sterling, VA onsite in
You will be responsible for the construction of modular electronic
systems utilizing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware and
configuration using COTS and proprietary software. The candidate
will have experience in the electronic and / or mechanical assembly
process. The candidate will be required to work in an environment
where teamwork and individual collaboration is essential to
* Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints
and technical terms.
* Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
* Keep inventory of parts and tools used in the assembly
* Maintain the highest level of quality control and assurance in
the manufacturing process.
* Follow all company guidelines and procedures and observe all
* Contribute to manufacturing improvements and processes using
* Maintain a well-organized and clean workspace.
* Proficient in using power tools such as hand drills, power saws,
and other tools.
* Proficient in using hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers,
cutters, etc. (Putting Screw in Dinrails and Backplains to
* An ability to build electronic systems including wires, screws
and electrical components in an enclosure.
* Experience in working with cable, wire and termination
* Interpret technical documentation.
The following requirements must be met to be eligible for this
position: successful completion of a background investigation, drug
urinalysis, and verified compliance with Executive Order 14042,
Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: SOC Support Services, Sterling , Hardware Assembler / Installer - Sterling, VA - S (9360), Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!