Planning & Scheduling Analyst 5
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products
and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Program Planning &
Scheduling Analyst - Lead to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position will be located in Dulles VA. Partial
telework will be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Serving in a lead capacity on larger programs/portfolios.
- Providing best practice program planning and scheduling support
to internal and external customers (typically
Program/Proposal/Product Team Managers, CAMs, etc.).
- Gathering source planning data, logical sequencing of
activities, establishment of activity durations and loading
resources in an Integrated Master Schedule network.
- Providing status reporting and earned value analysis of work
performed against an approved baseline plan.
- Reviewing subcontractor schedule submissions to assess
performance, determine compliance to subcontract requirements and
communicate corrective actions (as needed).
- Implementing automated planning/scheduling software tools to
perform program planning.
- Providing schedule analysis and reporting, including critical
path analysis and assessment, schedule risk assessments, and
schedule health metrics analysis. As a full-time employee of
Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust
benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee DiscountsThis position's standard work schedule is a
9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day
Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor's degree with 14+ years of related experience - OR - a
Master's degree with 12+ years of related experience. Additional
years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in developing and maintaining a program schedule in
a scheduling software tool (MS Project, Open Plan, PS3, etc.).
- Extensive Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office
Suite, including MS Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with
technical subject matter experts and business operations
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. US
Citizenship is a prerequisite.Preferred Qualifications:
- Active DoD security clearance. US Citizenship is a
- Experience leading and training junior Schedule Analysts.
- Direct experience with automated cost and schedule integration
(to include MS Project and Cobra).
- Ability to understand and maintain a resource loaded
- DCMA certification.
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience. Salary Range: $129,000
USD - $193,400 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Sterling , Planning & Scheduling Analyst 5, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!