Company: Insight Global
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Position: Pricing AnalystOpenings: 1Location: Onsite, Sterling,
VA 20161Duration: 6 Month Contract to HirePay Rate: $25-30 Hourly (
Hiring Right Away!)
- Passion to deliver customized products that will engage
customer activity and drive high margins.
- Prior experience in transportation/logistic operations or prior
experience working in a data/ financial analysis role supporting
pricing proposals and rate structures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- An ability to work closely with all levels of an
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, analytical, focused and deadline oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time well.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to ad-hoc pricing
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance preferred.
Day to Day:
- Work with sales team to support RFP process. Develop &
implement pricing structures for prospective DHL Same Day
- Align with internal network operations and procurement to
respond to custom solutions in a timely fashion.
- Analyze shipment volume and revenue to determine effectiveness
and profitability of pricing structures.
- Ability to think "outside the box" developing customized
solutions to fit customer needs and drive high margins.
- Help set overall rates and guidelines for sales to use in
setting rates for individual customers.
- Understand airline costing tables and ability to
challenge/question when necessary.
- Interested in various sectors and specialization of each to
deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Maintain and design tools to help support overall pricing
Keywords: Insight Global, Sterling , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!