Construction Project Coordinator
Company: Benchmark Utility Services
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Project coordinators most of the time work under the supervision
of a Project manager to help with the technical job on site. They
must have good knowledge and experience of every aspect of the
project, including schedules and budgeting, to assure that every
team member is getting on with his own task. Once the first phases
of the project are outlined and finished the construction
coordinator helps in keeping all parts of the project organized and
running according to plan. In addition to the fact that the Project
coordinator should assure that the site job is going according to
the company terms and policy at the end. The first step to perform
your work on the best level is to exactly know your role and
duties. Here are the main duties of the Project coordinator on site
so you can outline your plan.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction progress of the
project on site.
- Prepare and supervise all the needed documents properly
throughout the project life cycle until the project closeout.
- Coordinate with the project management team to formulate the
most cost-effective plans and implement the execution of this plan
- Monitor and report project details to the project management,
including progress, risks, and opportunities in a timely
- Ensure all changes to specifications, jobs scope and drawings
are documented and updated.
- Define clear roles and responsibilities and deliverable
requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team
- Review and be responsible for the labor force hours and the job
time needed for completion.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and
investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
- Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement
by modification to operating work instructions.
- Adhere to company safety standards and promote safety culture
- Manage risks related to the site or any kind of defect that
lead to delivery.Benefits:--- - - - - - - -Health Insurance--- - -
- - - - -Dental Insurance--- - - - - - - -Vision Insurance--- - - -
- - - -Life Insurance--- - - - - - - -Paid Time Off--- - - - - - -
-7 Paid Holidays--- - - - - - - -401k -
Keywords: Benchmark Utility Services, Sterling , Construction Project Coordinator, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!