$5K SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: June 22, 2022
($5K Sign On Bonus PLUS $5K Relocation Bonus Available)PAY RANGE
DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS SET:$34-$461ST AND 2ND
SHIFTFounded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the
United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals
in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Summary:Under supervision, performs mid to expert level mechanical,
electrical, and systems troubleshooting, repair, and preventive
maintenance on equipment in accordance with manufacturer's manuals,
diagrams, sketches, etc.Principal Duties/Responsibilities:
- Performs mid to expert level break-fix preventative
- Must be able to troubleshoot a PLC and some editing
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform welding tasks.
- Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Drives and participates in CI activities - processes, results
and cost savings.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems to resolve software/
hardware and configuration problems.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to collect
equipment performance data.
- Provides assistance to lower level technicians and leadership
to small teams. Performs more advanced functions as a part of
training and development.
- Completes on-the-job and technical self-study programs for
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.Knowledge, Skills,
Abilities, Behaviors Required:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 3 years of related
experience in general industry or 5 years of related experience in
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control
systems. Can analyze problems and perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as
- May be required to travel.Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Extensive Safety Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much moreDevelopment and Training:Development is at the
core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees
with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the
resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed
to education, development and organic growth.Physical Demands and
Working Conditions:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to
handle, or feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or
balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee
is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly
required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is
occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of
electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory
environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment,
the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or
slippery factory floors.ATS is committed to providing equal
employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all
applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),
national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or
other legally protected status.#CB
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Sterling , $5K SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!