Maintenance Team Lead ($53/hour+)
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Maintenance Lead TechnicianFounded in 1985, ATS is a company
with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United
Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make
factories run better. -Summary:
- Directs assigned employees to perform diagnosis,
troubleshooting, repair, maintenance & other tasks to meet or
exceed customer requirements in a timely, accurate, and optimal
manner. Improves overall machine efficiency and reliability.
Independently installs, repairs, troubleshoots, and maintains
equipment such as manufacturing process equipment, robotics,
automation, conveyance systems, packaging systems, and ancillary
equipment within industrial manufacturing settings. Applies
advanced knowledge and expert aptitude of industrial electrical,
electronics, controls systems, mechanics, pneumatics, and
hydraulics. Has knowledge of and ability to interpret and edit
various industry controls programs.Responsibilities:
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions, and guidelines.
- Communicates with the team to promote and understanding of the
relationship between site actions and results and overall tactical
- Drives day-today execution of team-related
responsibilities/team priorities using the leadership competencies
that support our ATS culture.
- Displays behaviors that align with being self-motivated and
- Document's work performed in service reports, applicable
management systems, and written explanation regarding observation
and collected equipment performance data. Compiles technical
manuals, operations, and maintenance processes relevant to
equipment upgrades and automation integrations.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history and analyzes
- Performs expert level break-fix & preventative maintenance.
This includes but is not limited to: observing devises in operation
to location root cause of problem; dismantling devices to gain
access to and remove defective parts; examining parts to detect
imperfections; adjustment of functional parts of devices and
control instruments; repair and/or replacement of defective parts;
testing of device to observe performance; and performing tests for
electrical circuitry and mechanical systems; reconditioning and
repairing machine tools.
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items, as
necessary. Performs evaluations of alternatives to improve cost and
/ or reliability of equipment. Compiles alternative packages for
purposes of retrofit, upgrade, or alternative functionality of
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry standards;
creates maintenance standards and instructions for altered or new
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform welding tasks.
- Conforms and complies with customer contractor codes of
conduct, housekeeping standards, and safety processes.
- Alters, troubleshoots, and analyzes complex control systems to
resolve in-depth software/ hardware and configuration
- Utilizes advanced maintenance technologies to collect equipment
performance data. Observes trends and makes recommendations.
- Conducts on-the-job training and supports technical development
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 12 years of
related experience in specific industry; or, 15 years of experience
in specific industry.
- Possesses comprehensive understanding of electrical,
mechanical, fluid power and control systems. Can analyze the
problem, synthesize alternative solutions, and perform
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools, and
programming software as appropriate.
- Extensive travel required. (Local, National,
- Experience in condition-based maintenance techniques, precision
mechanical alignments, maintenance of applicable process equipment,
and automation integration.
- Robust experience in programmable logic controllers, field
device troubleshooting, maintenance of electrical drive and motor
systems, and motion control devices.Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Personal Discipline
- SafetyPhysical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
floors.Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balanceATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Sterling , Maintenance Team Lead ($53/hour+), Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!