Maintenance Technician II
Company: Cuisine Solutions
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionTITLE: Maintenance TechnicianAre you ready to
start earning and receiving benefits today with one of the most
innovative food companies in the world? Cuisine Solutions, a
premium, fully-cooked frozen food manufacturer, has immediate
openings for production workers. Production employees follow
procedures and recipes to prepare food with the highest quality
standards. You'll work in a safe, high-end environment. In fact,
one of our facilities was recently named a top food production
plant by Food Engineering Magazine.BENEFITS: Health, Life, Paid
Vacations & Holidays, and more! (see full list below)WORKING HOURS:
2nd shift- 230pm-11pm at the Sterling Plant; 22445 Sous Vide Lane
Sterling, VA 20166JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Maintenance Techs will
ensure the efficient and reliable operation of high speed and
complex processing and packaging equipment. This includes
troubleshooting, problem identification, maintaining, testing,
installing and conducting all mechanical repairs on all of the
processing and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot, install, repair and maintain the operating
condition of production and processing machinery and surrounding
equipment, this would include but not limited to hydraulic and
pneumatic systems, robotics, motors, pumps, conveying system,
cooking equipment , etc..
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning components of processing
- Ability to read electrical schematics as well as manufacturers
maintenance manuals to determine proper operation.
- Maintain a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for
machinery in facility.
- Complete accurately and timely documentation of maintenance
records, work orders and task records.
- Be able to perform all Lockout Tag Out (LOTO) procedures.
- Good mechanical aptitude and operation knowledge of control
- Effective troubleshooting skills and systematically diagnose
mechanical or electrical problems
- Setup, Start-Up, Adjust and Operation of Equipment; Proper
Shutdown and Changeover as required by company standards and to
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation& Sick leave
- Paid HolidaysCuisine Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Cuisine Solutions, Sterling , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!