Project Manager - Construction Observation & Testing
Company: Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is currently seeking a
Construction Observation and Testing Project Manager (COT APM) for
our Sterling, Virginia office.
As Project Manager you will schedule and coordinate the daily
activities of all field personnel and supervise the maintenance of
vehicles and equipment. You will work closely with experienced
professionals supervising materials testing and field observation
services for a variety of site development and construction
projects for the office. You must have experience in report
preparation, managing personnel, foundation inspections, field and
laboratory testing of soils, concrete, asphalt, etc. Preference
will be given to candidates with Virginia Erosion and Sediment
Control certification. Other certifications in NICET, WACEL, etc.
are also a plus.
Successful candidates will also have:
- 5+ years COT experience required
- Virginia Erosion and Sediment Control certification
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering
field is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate projects
- Good driving record, valid driver's license and your own
- NICET, ICC, ACI or other certifications preferred but not
THE PATH TO SUCCESS - GTA strives to hire and retain the most
highly qualified people in their fields. This position is ideal for
individuals who are extremely motivated, innovative and who have a
passion for solving complex problems on challenging projects.
Candidates must have exceptional interpersonal skills,
communication skills, and problem-solving abilities, plus the
passion for technical excellence and quality. We are looking for
the next generation of GTA leaders - individuals who possess a
commitment to lifelong learning and growth, and have the desire to
build a long and rewarding career with a growing Firm.
GTA offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program up to $10,000 per year
- Free membership to professional societies
- Professional Growth & Advancement - we'll help you get there! -
Seminars, Conventions, Lunch & Learns, Mentoring, Software
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!We
ensure nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all
programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964, and all revisions and addendums
Keywords: Geo-Technology Associates, Inc., Sterling , Project Manager - Construction Observation & Testing, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!