Service Desk Technician
Company: Salient CRGT
Posted on: May 10, 2022
GovCIO is a team of transformers--people who are passionate
about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a
difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the
technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve
the citizen experience every day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and
diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds,
experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better
decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the
face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we
develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be
A Service Desk Analyst will provide Tier 1 Level Support to DEA
personnel located throughout the work to support DEAs Sensitive but
Unclassified (SBU) and Secret Networks. The Service Desk Analyst's
work is tracked through its ACD System and Enterprise ticketing
software. Tickets are tracked and measured with a focus on high
customer service and metrics like First Call Resolution, Call
Abandonment Rate, and Speed to Answer.
* Provide Tier 1 phone support and troubleshooting in compliance
with established policies/procedures
* Meet contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in regards to
speed to answer, first call resolution, abandonment rate, and
* Create, update, and track service requests/incidents within the
* Provide courteous, knowledgeable, and professional
troubleshooting for reported problems
* Properly identify and categorize calls
* Properly escalate problems
* Conduct follow up calls
* Conduct follow up on largescale reported problems
* Maintain and update a library of Standard Operating
* Assist users with connectivity issues with hardware and software
* US Citizenship required
* Active DoD Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain and maintain a
* Ability to obtain and pass a DEA Suitability Clearance
* 1-2 years relevant IT experience/education (or combination of
* Experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments and
* Experience troubleshooting and resolving Tier 1 hardware and
* Bachelor's degree is an asset
* ITIL Foundations v4
COVID Policy: New employees will be required to adhere to the
Company's and its clients' COVID-19 safety procedures. In the event
that the COVID-19 vaccination mandate for Federal Contractors is
enforced, you must become fully vaccinated or request and be
approved for an exemption. Employees working onsite at a client
location must comply with our client's COVID-19 requirements.
GovCIO is a team of professionals who want to make a difference.
And that can only happen with a diverse, happy, and cared-for team.
So, we prioritize your well-being, equity for all and look for ways
to make work a better place for each of us every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability
Keywords: Salient CRGT, Sterling , Service Desk Technician, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!