Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: Rei Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
REI Systems is seeking a full-time, experienced Quality
Assurance Analyst to support our quality assurance organization.
The QA Analyst will review and analyze current QA processes to
identify inefficiencies and areas that need improvement. He or she
will lead the process improvement initiatives and work with other
business units/accounts/projects to implement changes to increase
efficiency while maintaining high-quality standards. He/She will
work proactively with Quality Leadership teams, Managers, and other
employees to maintain a program of continual improvement within
their areas of responsibility. Has experience in implementing CMMI
v2.0 Level 3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, PMBOK and Agile best
practices in the Federal environment. Experience in conducting
audits against the standards, Gate reviews and Surveillance Audits.
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in
2015, 2016, 2018, and 2020! REI Systems has delivered innovative
solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since
1989. Our 600 problem-solving technologists and consultants are
passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill its missions
more effectively. Our customers include healthcare, national
security, science and technology, and government operations in the
federal, state, local, and non-profit sectors. We take a Mindful
Modernization approach in providing Application Modernization,
Government Data Analytics, Grants Management Systems, Saas, and
Advisory Services. Delivering domain expertise, best-fit
technologies through agile execution, and a commitment to customer
service is the REI Way. Learn more, visit www.reisystems.com. 'REI
Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manage and maintain Quality Management Systems for ISO 9001,
ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 20000:2018, CMMI-DEV v2.0 L3, CMMI-SVC
- Establish and Implement CMMI v2.0 practices across the
- Develop internal audits plan and perform inspections and
internal audits as needed to support the quality assurance
- Perform root causes on Project and quality management issues.
Recommend and implement corrective actions, and follow-up on
- Regular monitoring of quality program initiatives and ensuring
the programs adhere to the processes.
- Participate in monthly project reviews; Identifying/Escalate
- Train and mentor teams on CMMI v2.0 level 3 practice areas
- Collect measures and analyze data for improvements.
- Assist in ISO external audits and CMMI v2.0 Level 3
- Work with cross-organizational teams to develop processes and
author standards, templates, guidelines, and other resources to
support project management and quality management.
- Assess compliance with standards and identify best practices
and areas for improvement.
- Update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in
quality management; reading professional publications;
participating in professional organizations.Continually provide
oversight, review process compliance and provide direction to
Programs and ProjectsQualifications
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of the overall experience, or a
Masters and 2+ year overall experience.
- Certifications or specialized training related to quality
management systems - ISO standards 9001, 20000 and 27000 and CMMI
v2.0 Level 3
- Good understanding of CMMI standards (CMMI - Capability
Maturity Model Integration) v2.0 Model.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum, Kanban methodology;
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Knowledge and experience applying project management best
practices to drive improvements in project consistency and
- Knowledge and experience with quality management principles and
- Ability to analyze, define, improve and document business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracyNice to have
- Experience working with a Project Management Office (PMO) or
- Familiarity with different types of federal contracts and
contract requirements and their implications for work management
(for example, time and materials, fixed price, cost plus fixed
- CMMI-SVC v2.0 L3by Jobble
Keywords: Rei Systems, Sterling , Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!