Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst (Interim Top Secret)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has openings for Program Cost
Schedule & Control Analysts to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. Positions will be located in Dulles, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Performing analyses and preparing reports in order to ensure
that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and
government cost control guidelines.
- Preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and
performing and/or assisting in financial analyses such as funding
profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Preparing program plans to ensure program requirements and
statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Monitoring funding availability by maintaining accurate records
of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections,
and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the
- Performing miscellaneous financial analysis as required.
- Continually assessing and improving financial reporting
processes to enhance efficiencies.
- Participating in month-end financial reporting close
activities. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space
Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts This position's standard work schedule is a
9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day
Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of experience working in program finance, financial
analysis and/or contracts.
- Exposure to Earned Value Management (EVMS).
- A current Interim Top Secret clearance with the ability to
obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance Preferred Qualifications:
- Aerospace/defense industry experience.
- Deltek Cobra experience. (Deltek Microframe Program Manager
experience will be considered)
- Costpoint and/or Cognos experience.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience with Internal and/or Joint Surveillance Reviews
(ISR/JSR) and resulting Corrective Action Requests and Plans
(CARs/CAPs). Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining
a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete
EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most
positions. Associated topics: security clearance, security
investigation, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Sterling , Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst (Interim Top Secret), Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!