Principal Industrial Security Analyst (Clearance Required)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today
As a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), you will be
responsible for maintaining compliance with applicable security
regulations and leading the security program in support of multiple
Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented
Information (SCI) efforts. This position will be located in Dulles,
Your essential job functions will include but may not be limited
- Oversee classified security programs and provide expertise in
all security functions in accordance with the DoD Special Access
Program (SAP) Security Manuals (DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4),
Sensitive Compartmented Information Administrative Manuals (DoD
Manual 5105.21 Volumes 1-3), Director of National Intelligence
(DNI) Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), IC Technical
Specification (IC Tech Spec) for ICD/ICS 705, the National
Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), and other
applicable security regulations and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with government and corporate security
- Ensure adherence to contractual guidance for classified
programs and cleared facilities In accordance with DD Form 254, DoD
Contract Security Classification Specifications guidance.
- Assist program managers and professional staff in the
interpretation, application and compliance with program Security
Classification Guides (SCG).
- Provide program security and personnel security (PERSEC)
support to include but not limited to review and process required
documentation in support of the SAP and SCI nomination processes;
prepare and administer program indoctrination and debriefings;
access, review and submit clearance/access information using JPAS,
DISS, JADE, and other information systems; maintain PERSEC
databases in accordance with customer tracking requirements;
maintain and operate document control register/database; process
and manage incoming and outgoing visit authorizations and visitor
- Provide facility security administration, documentation and
management support: draft and implement Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP); conduct SAP and SCI security program
self-inspections; manage inventory of accountable holdings in
accordance with the policies and procedures; prepare and submit
status reports to applicable government agencies; administer and
manage classified destruction program; serve as the focal point for
receiving, processing, distributing, and controlling all classified
documentation (hard copy and electronic media) entering or leaving
the facility, including electronic data transfer; maintain suspense
copies of all material transported via courier and perform
follow-up, as needed.
- Pursue and obtain customer accreditation for Special Access
Program Facilities (SAPFs) and Sensitive Compartmented Information
Facilities (SCIFs) in accordance with SAP and SCI DoD Manuals, IC
Tech Spec, and other government requirements (physical security,
facility security and access control, network and IT security,
cryptography, personnel, etc.).
- Develop, coordinate, and submit for approval physical security
documentation including Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC) and TEMPEST
Addendums as applicable.
- Manage and maintain UL-2050 Compliant Intrusion Detection
Systems (IDS) and automated Access Control Systems (ACS).
- Ensure the development, documentation, and presentation of
classified security education, awareness, and training
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve classified security issues
while providing leadership and guidance to employees, supervisors,
managers on actions(s) to be taken to ensure compliance with the
classified security program.
- Maintain liaison with government agencies, external customers,
contractors, employees, and managers.
- Review and verify personnel security clearances and SAP/SCI
accesses through queries to government security databases and
- Perform the duties of a Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) as
- Generate and/or review Program Access Request (PAR) packages;
ensure all required information is included including currency of
information, completeness of forms, and inclusion of required
signatures. Generate Program Indoctrination Agreements (PIA),
provide to briefer/debriefer, and/or execute briefs/debriefs on
behalf of the government security team.
- Maintain accountability of classified material.
- Implement policies and procedures for responding to security
incidents, and for investigating and reporting security violations
- Manage Government-furnished equipment and materials.
- Recent practical experience supporting DoD Special Access
Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Thorough knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, DoD 5105.21
Volumes 1-3, IC Tech Spec-for ICD/ICS 705, DNI Directives, NISPOM,
and other applicable security regulations and requirements.
- Ability to develop and execute SAP and SCI security policy,
plans and procedures.
- Excellent organizational/communications skills and the ability
to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
- In-Scope (within last 6 years) Tier 5 level background
investigation with Top Secret/SCI Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree with six (6) years of security experience, or
an additional 4 years of a combination of education, training,
certification and/or experience that provides the requisite
knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted for the degree
- 5 years of security experience in an SAP or SCI capacity
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions. Associated topics: sci,
security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented
information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top
secret sci, ts sci
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Sterling , Principal Industrial Security Analyst (Clearance Required), Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!