Light Duty Fleet Technician
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Join First Vehicle Services as Light Duty Fleet Technician!
Servicing Loudoun CountyFirst Vehicle Services is proud to
- $20-$24 hourly wage based on experience & qualifications + ASE
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence all across North America
- Comprehensive benefits package including company training, paid
holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings
- A great work environment!Light Automotive Mechanic--major
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting
vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline
Components, Electrical/Electronic Components,
Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor
approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as
required.Light Automotive Mechanic--job requirements:
- Technical school training--helpful
- 3-5 years of light duty / automotive vehicle maintenance &
repair experience required
- Vehicle diagnostic skills are a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Virginia State Inspection license & Emissions license
- Must possess a full mechanic's tool set
- Willing to obtain ASE certifications--while employed (company
training & bonuses provided!)
- Subject to background check and drug screenBecome a part of our
team --- Apply today!First Vehicle Services is a leading provider
of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North
America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing
efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance
services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies,
transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations
throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.FirstGroup is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Sterling , Light Duty Fleet Technician, Professions , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!