Senior Software Engineer- Java/C++ with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description What You'll Get to Do:
Our team is looking for a talented Senior Java or C++ software
engineer to build, enhance, and maintain complex software systems
for the US Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
community. The selected candidate will perform a variety of complex
engineering tasks including: analysis, design, development, and
test for multiple product areas, to include work on advanced
technology electronic warfare and signals intelligence systems.
Come join a dynamic and fun team on the bleeding edge of
technology! Offices for this opportunity are in Sterling, VA OR
Austin, TX. More about the Role: - Lead a small to mid-size
development team to meet requirements, including monitoring and
performance of cost and schedule tasking.
- Implement and execute on technical initiatives and solutions.
- Design and code new software as well as modify existing code to
add features and functionality.
- Debug existing software.
- Develop code necessary to complete tasks in the specified time
according to standards and guidelines.
- Employ design, development, and testing best practices.
- Profile, analyze, and optimize implemented software.
- Address complex technical issues/problems.
- Collaborate with hardware or software designers/engineers and
analysts to develop, analyze, and evaluate hardware, software, and
- Evaluate emerging technologies to determine advantages and
disadvantages of potential solutions in virtual, web-based, and
- Provide guidance and assistance to entry level and/or support
team members. Required: - US Citizenship required along with the
ability to secure and retain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical
Engineering and a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Advanced Java or C++ development experience.
- Willingness to learn and apply the best technology for a given
- Solid understanding of software complex design concepts,
patterns, tools and best practices.
- Experience with distributed/asynchronous programming models.
- Proven delivery of production-grade applications including
security, diagnostics, maintainability, scalability, auditing, and
complex multi-layer troubleshooting.
- Experience coordinating and collaborating across teams in an
Agile development environment. Desired: - Experience with AWS
(including any AWS Certifications).
- Background in web technologies is highly desired.
- Experience with database programming and cloud technologies.
- Experience with Python and scripting, and other fundamental
- AWS certifications.
- Working knowledge of signal processing fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of MATLAB is helpful.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance. Job Location
US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse range of
talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters
continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for
employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , Senior Software Engineer- Java/C++ with Security Clearance, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!