Business Development Executive, Senior with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description What You'll Get to Do: CACI has an excellent
opportunity foran established Senior Business Development Executive
(BDE)with a successful track record winning Space-based development
and sustainment-based solutions within the Intelligence Community
(IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and Federal Civilian Agencies.
This position is based either in our Sterling, VA or Colorado
Springs, CO locations, and requires up to 25-50% travel. This
position is responsible for supporting business development
activities in support of winning Space market-based technology
development and sustainment-based solutions in the IC (e.g., NRO,
Classified), DoD (mainly Air Force), and Federal Civilian (mainly
NASA) sectors within the Federal Government space. The Senior BDE
will be responsible for winning new business contracts with a value
ranging from $25-75M for small to midsize deals to $100M+ for large
deals. The Sr BDE will work with business development, operations
and engineering personnel within the Advanced Solutions Group's
(ASG) Space Division to identify, qualify, and assist capture in
winning Space-based opportunities mainly in the
Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia, Colorado, Florida, Texas and
California regions. The SR BDE will operate within the business
development processes, philosophy and policies for CACI. More About
the Role: * Responsible for identifying and qualifying Space
technology development and sustainment-based (and related)
opportunities within IC, DoD, FedCiv markets
* Attends a variety of conferences, trade shows and other external
meetings to explore business development opportunities and market
our Space capabilities.
* Works with ASG line and BD organizations to identify and qualify
business development opportunities.
* Prepares status reports and briefings for management.
* Supports continual business development process improvement.
* Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks,
monitors, and reports data to support business development.
* This role is expected to assist the ASG line and business
development leadership in executing the strategy for the Space
market, including Federal (IC, DoD, FedCiv), and to support CACI's
long term overall business strategy.
* Develops and maintains a "value added" working relationship with
CACI organizations including Operating Group and Division line
executives, Capture Managers, and Proposal Managers; conducts
competitive assessments on specific opportunities;makes
recommendations on teaming partners and draft teaming agreements
appropriate for specific opportunities;stays abreast of CACI
technical offerings, successes, and breakthroughs.
* Meets and/or exceeds performance goals in support of overall
corporate growth and success while maintaining and implementing a
professional approach to include full awareness and compliance of
applicable Federal Procurement and Business Ethics Codes and
* Performs as a professional steward of CACI resources and
reputation in the execution of all assigned duties.
* Works closely with CACI executives, providing them with the
support they need to properly integrate and manage the business
development function into their respective strategies, operating
plans and budgets.
* Provides leadership in working in a collaborative fashion with
other divisions of the company to accomplish strategic objectives,
profitable organic growth, and increased shareholder value.
* Develops strategic plans, policies and procedures for the
Business Development group, consistent with the goals of the
organization, and/or establish and executes policies, programs, and
procedures to support delivery of products, services, or
* Responsible for establishing practices and procedures to ensure
the highest level of professional standards in conducting business
activities and for building long-lasting relationships with company
employees, clients and business partners. You'll Bring These
Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree in Technical discipline + 15
years of experience.
* Domain experience with the Space market within the IC, DoD, and
Federal Civilian customer organizations andprograms
* Proven track record of identifying, qualifying, and assisting
capture and proposal efforts in support of winning large,
technology development and sustainment-based solutions contracts
within the Federal Government with emphasis on Space market and IC
(especially NRO), DoD (especially Air Force) and Federal Civilian
(especially NASA) agencies
* Active Security Clearance required at the Top Secret (TS) /
Special Compartmented Information (SCI) with Polygraph level-TS/SCI
* Knowledge of major industry competitors within the Federal
Government-based Space market segment (especially within the NRO,
Air Force, and NASA customer segments) What We Can Offer You: *
We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. Job Location US-Sterling-VA-COLORADO SPRINGS CACI employs
a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , Business Development Executive, Senior with Security Clearance, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!