SIGINT/EW System Engineer with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description Responsible for applying interdisciplinary
engineering skills in the technical planning, systems integration,
verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and
effectiveness analyses for complex solutions or products. These
solutions or products typically encompass non-information
technology related engineering or scientific disciplines and may
require hardware, aerospace, communications, cyber, electrical,
manufacturing, mechanical, or other specialized engineering domain
knowledge. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system
product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test,
installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the
logical and systematic conversion of customer or product
requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge
technical, schedule, and cost constraints. What You'll Get to Do:
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for engaging in
design, development, test, and delivery of our products in support
of our advanced systems. You will be working within
multi-disciplinary hardware, software, system integration, and data
analysis/collection teams who are creating systems in support of
the Department of Defense and other Intelligence Community
agencies. You will translate customer requirements into technical
requirements and specifications while coordinating our
cross-functional development team to ensure we continue to deliver
timely and impactful products to our customers, participating in
field test events as necessary. Offices for this position are in
Sterling, VA OR Austin, TX. More About the Role: - Lead Program and
Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure execution of near and
long term technical objectives.
- Lead coordination of multidisciplinary technical teams.
- Generate technical content of white paper and act as primary
point of contact for proposal development as required.
- Lead technical execution of mid-sized enterprise projects. This
includes defining and tracking activities ranging from systems
engineering, software/hardware development, test/QA and final
deployment on customer platforms to include cost and schedule
- Own cost-schedule-performance-risk of assigned projects.
- Manage risks, identify issues, and develop mitigation plans.
- Generate polished briefings to support and lead engineering
design reviews such as System Requirements Reviews (SRR), Design
Reviews (PDR/CDR) and Program Management Reviews (PMRs).
- Develop and/or gather information to generate technical documents
and reports necessary to support deliverables as required.
- Produce/author derived system requirements and system
specifications from High Level Mission Requirements.
- Perform engineering tradeoffs analysis and develop Course(s) of
Action (COAs) using existing constraints/guidelines.
- Lead the establishment and continuing coordination of Development
Operations (DevOps) pipelines for product teams.
- Spearhead continuous process improvement while exhibiting the
ability to identify waste in the system and improve the overall
process to reduce wasted time and redundancy. Required: -US
Citizenship is required along with active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in an STEM discipline (Engineering -
Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Software, Math, Physics) from an
accredited University with minimum 10 years of professional
experience ideally with DoD organization or Contractor Desired: -
Experience throughout an entire hardware/software product
- Exposure to standard DoD System Engineering Process and terms
such as Interface Control Documents (ICDs), System Requirements
Documents (SRD), Capability Development Documents (CDDs),
Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR),
Customer Acceptance, Program Management Review (PMR).
- Experience in a DoD Prime Contractor capacity.
- Experience in subsystem integration into a larger system (e.g.
aircraft, ground vehicle, ship).
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Experience with iterative development lifecycle methodologies
such as Agile/Scrum or Kanban.
- Exposure to unmanned or manned C4ISR systems and or
- Exposure to GPS systems/INS Systems.
- Exposure to SIGINT Systems.
- Exposure to networking principles and/or experience with
- Understanding of the certification and accreditation process for
- Exposure and or interest in Project Management PMP and experience
with EVMS. Job Location US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI
employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , SIGINT/EW System Engineer with Security Clearance, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!