Senior DSP Engineer with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description You will develop and integrate cutting edge
capabilities into Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and advanced
electronic warfare platforms and products, and will be a critical
resource for conceiving, developing, testing, and deploying mission
critical capabilities for our customers. Daily activities typically
include development of detection, demodulation and processing
algorithms for wireless signals; development of knowledge base of
signal types and characteristics to support processing efforts; and
implementation of algorithms for production collection systems. It
will also include work on next-generation advanced electronic
warfare and signals intelligence systems and collaboration with
other team members and technical disciplines on projects. Come join
a dynamic and fun team on the bleeding edge of technology! Offices
for this opportunity are in Sterling, VA OR Austin, TX. More about
this Role: - Develop detection, demodulation and processing
algorithms for wireless signals.
- Research advanced signal processing techniques to help define
- Help grow knowledge base of signal types and characteristics to
support processing efforts.
- Implement algorithms for production collection systems
- Work independently and with team members, principal
investigators, and program managers to investigate technical
approaches to challenging signal processing, estimation, and
- Regularly employ ingenuity and creativity to develop new
technical solutions to solve difficult and moderately complex
- Work closely with other groups across the company to transition
new capabilities into deployable systems. Required: - Subject
matter expert (SME) in digital signal processing, wireless
communication theory, and estimation/detection theory. Preference
to the candidate with strong background in current wireless
protocols, digital communications systems, and RF physical and MAC
- Strong in object oriented design.
- Proven experience in C/C++ development in team environments.
- Expert knowledge of engineering fundamentals (preferred M.S. in
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or
- Demonstrated background of feature/capability software
implementations that require strong DSP and RF fundamentals.
- Experience in a lab environment including use of signal
generators and RF components (e.g., filters, splitters,
- Ability to evaluate technical trade-offs and to conduct an
analysis of alternatives.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and written/verbal
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to assigned technical team
- US Citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 7 years of related
experience, or a Master's Degree (highly preferred) with a minimum
of 5 years of related experience. Desired: - Understanding of
software defined radio (SDR) principles.
- Experience with real-time and/or embedded system development.
- Ability to understand and formulate mathematical, statistical,
and computational models.
- Experience in machine learning and pattern recognition.
- Experience with algorithm implementation for DSP and/or FPGA.
- Experience with C++11, C++14.
- Understand Agile and Spiral development methodologies. Job
Location US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse
range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and
fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have
the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing
information solutions and services in support of national security
missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense,
and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic
careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , Senior DSP Engineer with Security Clearance, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!