Linux System Administrator (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!) with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description BITS,a CACI Company,offers very rewarding and
unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of
your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing
retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of
your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your
retirement account. The second component consists of BITS'
Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums,
medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off
(PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid
for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential
performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and
both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance
with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
More about this role: BITSystems Inc., a CACI company,is seekinga
Linux Systems Administratorin Sterling Va.who isexcited about using
the latest technologies available. This is your opportunity to work
with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that
bridges software and intelligence community needs. The commitment
of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has
propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development,
R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering
teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the
application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering
decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Duties
and Responsibilities: * Builds andMaintains Linux servers, creates
monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of system
* Monitors systems for acceptable performance and user
accessibility, establishes back-ups
* Troubleshoots and resolves basic level system hardware, software
and communications problems; may perform configurations and
adjustments to enhance database file capacity; performs automated
and manual backup and restore processes.
* Installs, configures and tests software package
* Implementing virtualization solutions
* Configuration of Storage Technologies
* Development of scripts for automation of build-out and
configuration of virtualized systems
* Monitoring for firmware updates, IAVA patches, configuration best
* Work with project teams, delivery partners to configure, design,
develop, and deploy virtualization solutions in support of
enterprise systems Required qualifications: * A Top Secret
clearanceis the minimum requirement to begin employment. As a
requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain
a TS/SCI clearance.
* Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in CS or similar.
* 5+years of experience Linux/UNIX (Red Hat/CentOS preferred)
* 5+ years of experience working in data center environments with
related equipment(servers, PDU's, Racks, cabling, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience in virtualization technologies like
VMware, KVM, etc.
* Shell Scripting (*NIX)
* DoD 8750.01 IAT1 certified (current Security+ or better) Desired
qualifications: * Cisco networking familiarity
* Git or Subversionfamiliarity
* Puppet (or equivalent automation tool) familiarity What We Can
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. Job Location US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs
a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , Linux System Administrator (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!) with Security Clearance, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!