Systems Test Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing benefit) with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description BITS,a CACI Company,offers very rewarding and
unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of
your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing
retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of
your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your
retirement account. The second component consists of BITS'
Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums,
medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off
(PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid
for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential
performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and
both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance
with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking an enthusiastic Test Engineer. Join the CACI team
to utilize your skills to be involved throughout the entire
development life cycle of a product, and identify and analyze any
issues or problems to come up with an efficient solution for your
organization. What You'll Get to Do: As a Test Engineer on our
team, you will be joining an elite team of engineers in the
planning, design, development, test and delivery of advanced
Electronic Warfare and Counter UAS systems. You will be working
within multi-disciplinary hardware, software, system integration,
and data analysis/collection teams who are creating systems in
support of the Department of Defense and other Government agencies.
Through excellent teamwork, coordination, and a strong work ethic,
you will be ensuring that we continue to deliver timely and
impactful products to our customers. This program supports numerous
customers which presents an opportunity to grow your skills in a
dynamic work place offering some of the nation's most challenging
problems. More About the Role: * You will work with other
engineering groups in a collaborative environment to define,
document, analyze, perform, and interpret test results for the
systems that we develop
* You will identify problems and suggest solutions
* You will perform software verification testing in multiple
* You will review and provide analysis to test documentation
* You will generate testing artifacts and summary test reports
* You will participate (and in some cases lead) field test events
in CONUS locations Required Qualifications: * A Secret clearance is
the minimum requirement to begin employment.
* At least four (4) years of relevant test experience.
* Three (3) years' experience performing testing on production
* Three (3) years' experience in software systems testing
* Knowledgeable of systems engineering processes for the
development of test requirements and assessment/verification
* Strong decision-making skills with an eye for detail
* Self-motivated with good interpersonal and written/verbal
* Collaborative team-centric mindset and willingness to learn and
grow and stretch beyond normal comfort zones and have fun doing it
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: * A bachelor's degree
in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems
Engineering, or similar from an accredited University.
* Strong physics, mathematical, and statistical background
* Ability to execute, document, and verbally/orally present test
* Willingness to learn complex concepts and become an expert on our
* Exposure to unmanned or manned C4ISR and EW systems and or
* Exposure to GPS systems/INS Systems
* Exposure to networking principles and or experience working with
classified networks What We Can Offer You: * We've been named a
Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. Job Location US-Sterling-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs
a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Sterling , Systems Test Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing benefit) with Security Clearance, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!