CREW PROJECT LEADER
Company: JK Moving Services
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Crew Project Leader
Location: Sterling, Virginia
As the Team Lead for Commercial Services projects, this individual
manages the crew members assigned to the job; manages all
logistics, delivery, service, move management, productivity,
storage, packing and assembly and breakdown of equipment and
peripherals. Acts as the client liaison for the duration of the
job, from arrival to departure. May mentor and develop Supervisors
or Project Managers-in-Training to take on higher roles of
* Three (3) years of experience as a "Helper" and/or "Team Leader"
with a commercial (office) moving company
* Familiarity with modular office furniture and installation
techniques and procedures (includes on-site disassembly and
* Experienced with on-site, computerized, inventory and related
data entry procedures
* Forklift operation certification
* Demonstrated leadership potential
* Capable of lifting up to 80lbs
* Problem solving/troubleshooting/decision making.
* Leadership of small to large crews including drivers, moving
* Organization and compliance to company policies, procedures, and
* Directing of contractors and crew support.
* Facilitator for ensuring each job to executed professionally,
comprehensively, and completely.
* Work with client s staff (facilities, HR, security, etc.) to
ensure all contractual requirement are met.
* Adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
About JK Moving Services
As the largest office moving company in the greater DC area, JK
delivers superior relocation, storage, records management, and
technology services to commercial and industrial clients from
museums and universities to data centers, laboratories, and medical
facilities. For the third year running, JK Moving Services has been
ranked #1 commercial mover by Washington Business Journal. JK
actively seeks dedicated professionals ready to positively impact
the office moving community.
JK places high standards on the care of its employees. From
charitable giving to competitive compensation to fun corporate
events, JK invests in each employee s professional and personal
growth. This level of commitment sets JK apart from other companies
why not consider joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance,
JK Moving offers:
* World-class retirement savings programs including Company-funded
profit sharing and safe harbor 401(k)
* Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
* Company-paid life insurance and accidental death benefits
* Voluntary protection programs for employees and their
* Service recognition programs
* Safety & performance bonuses
* Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
* Discounted membership @ Gold s Gyms (corporate locations)
* Global employee wellness programs and Employee Assistance Program
(EAP) for employees and their families
* Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer matching
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: JK Moving Services, Sterling , CREW PROJECT LEADER, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!