Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: March 5, 2019
LOCATION: STERLING, VA (20166)
Job Summary: Performs a range of skilled repetitive assembly and cleaning operations to produce quality products in a timely manner; performs operations from work instructions.
* Performs a range of skilled repetitive mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly operations in support of production projects; Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions;
* Prepares and utilizes basic hand tools and machines including but not limited to power screwdriver, ruler, solder iron, clamp machine, heat gun, vise, solder pots, crimpers, pinning machine, and automatic wire stripers+
* Cleans parts prior to production use as required; Identifies wires with use of basic color code sequence; Participates in first time production runs of new products
* Supports cycle count activity, inventory handling, and inventory transactions following established material procedures
* Participates in continuous improvement and team building activities; maintains productive working relationships with all team members
* Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all applicable safety rules and regulations
* Completes all required paperwork; Performs clean up, and tool inventory activities; Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Experience: 2-4 years
- Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
Work Hours Requested
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Sterling , Assembler II, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!