Loan Operations Specialist
Company: Mainstreet Bank
Posted on: May 22, 2023
- Processes monetary loan transaction requests to include
incoming and outgoing wires, loan findings, construction draws,
daily loan payments, participation payments, loan payoffs, loan
payment corrections and maintenance.
- Books/modifies new loans and renewals on Bank's core loan
operating system based on specified terms.
- Reconciles GL accounts.
- Processes payoff requests.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two year of experience in loan operations.
- Working knowledge with Loan and/or Deposit systems and related
- Knowledge of Jack Henry systems preferred.
- Must be analytical, be detailed oriented, resourceful and able
to solve problems in an efficient manner.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work
effectively with others.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to become proficient in
bank systems.At MainStreet Bank we strive to bring talented,
team-oriented individuals on staff to meet and exceed our
customers' needs. MainStreet team members enjoy a friendly working
environment, opportunity for personal and professional growth,
generous benefits and access to resources for improving their
well-being.For more information visit our website at MainStreet
Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age,
disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected
Keywords: Mainstreet Bank, Sterling , Loan Operations Specialist, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...