Company: Master Concessionair
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Primary Objective of Position:Ensures that the guest is greeted
with a warm and friendly welcome. - Ensures that guests' order is
taken in a friendly and timely manner. - Ensures that guests'
receive their correct food and drink orders, answers inquires
relative to items on menu, and otherwise attends to the needs of
guests. - -Essential Functions:
- Serves and creates a warm, fun atmosphere for guests and team
- Answers questions regarding food and drink items and their
- Greets newly seated guests' in a friendly and timely
- Takes drink orders at guest greeting, delivers beverages and
offers appetizers. - Takes entire order, repeats order to guest for
- Enters orders quickly and in proper sequence, using appropriate
abbreviations and charges.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing
intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests.
- Runs food for guests in their section, as well as for any other
section in the restaurant.
- Checks back after delivery of food to ensure guest
- Observe guests to respond to any additional needs.
- Maintains table appearance by pre-bussing, checks drink levels,
removes clutter and provides adequate napkins, etc.
- Presents check for payment and provides change or voucher
within one minute of guests' payment. - Follows appropriate
accounting procedures for closing checks or vouchers.
- Gives a warm farewell and invites guests to return.
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables
- Attends shift meetings according to shift schedule.
- Adheres to company's alcoholic beverages policies.
- Adheres to company's sanitation procedures.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
of action that may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
effective manner in accordance with established company policies to
achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate to help keep high morale, productivity
- Portrays a favorable image of Chili's Grill & Bar at all
- Works as a team player by assisting other team members with
duties as necessary or when shift becomes unexpectedly busy. -
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
requested.Accountabilities:Guests' orders are taken accurately and
service is provided throughout their visit in a timely, friendly
- Dressed in proper dress code requirements, looking neat, clean
and professional at all times.
- Stands/walks 100% of shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes frequently.
- Able to deliver plates, food & clear tables which may require
lifting as much as 30lbs.
- Able to read menu items.
- Able to hear guests' orders and needs.
- Able to verbalize menu items clearly to guests while taking
their orders or responding to their requests.
- Able to read and write handwritten notes.
- Able to write or memorize guests' orders.
- Able to use the computer to place orders.
- Able to accurately make cash or credit transactions and balance
at end of shift.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Master Concessionair, Sterling , Server, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...