Customer Service Representative
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Opportunities for a Customer Service Representative!
Robert Half is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative that is looking to expand their career and skill set. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This could be the Sterling, Virginia Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you're available for a long-term contract engagement.
Your responsibilities in this role
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
Requirements - 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Solid understanding of telemarketing
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
-Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Keywords: Robert Half, Sterling , Customer Service Representative, Other , Sterling, Virginia
here to apply!