Cyber Security Engineer - (On-Site)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: March 16, 2023
United States of America
VA543: 22270 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22270 Pacific Boulevard Building CC5, Sterling, VA, 20166-6924 USA
Position Role Type:
We take our work and our fun seriously. We refuse any work that isn't hard and engaging. We make sure our engineers have the resources they need to do their jobs, and focus on recognizing results. Our research and development projects cover the spectrum of Computer Network Exploitation Operations. If it runs code, somebody in our office has looked at it.
Key areas of focus include:
* Reverse Engineering
* Vulnerability Research
* Wireless and Network Communications
* Constraint Solving
* Exploitation techniques
Candidates must be able to think offensively, both defeating and developing new and advanced hardware, firmware, and software exploitation techniques. Projects will be undertaken in small teams with close coordination with customers to quickly enhance capabilities or resolve issues in existing tools.
Information capture continues to be a growth industry and we are constantly looking to find the right candidates who can do this challenging work.
* TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
* Proficient in one or more assembly languages (x86, ARM, etc)
* Expertise in one or more scripting languages (e.g., Python or Ruby)
* Software development experience in C/C++
* Detailed understanding of and experience in Vulnerability Research (VR) / Reverse Engineering (RE)
* Proficiency with disassemblers / debuggers - (e.g., IDA Pro, GDB, Windbg)
* Familiarity with PE/ELF file formats, linkers, and compilers
* Experience solving Capture-the-Flag (CTF) challenges
* Experience developing and/or reversing Software Protection / Obfuscation techniques
* Embedded development/reverse engineering experience
* Strong understanding of and experience with cryptographic protocols
Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of technical experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Relocation assistance isn't available
Must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance with poly and be crossover eligible.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Sterling , Cyber Security Engineer - (On-Site), Other , Sterling, Virginia
here to apply!