Company: Ted Britt Auto Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing professional training
- Excellent benefits package including
- Life, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
- Legal Shield
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan with employer match
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation Time Summary Receives customers
and assists them by performing the following duties. Essential
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly,
upbeat attitude, answers their questions and directs them to the
appropriate person or location.
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Carefully moves customer cars and service loaners in and out of
the service lane.
- Maintain service loaners, keeping them clean, fueled and
monitored for damage upon return.
- Determines if customers coming into service have an
appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage and
existing vehicle damage.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt,
water, leaves, snow etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Operates customer service shuttle at the request of Service
Advisors when needed.
- Deliver cars to other group dealerships when requested.
- Other tasks as assigned. Requirements: Qualifications To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Education and/or Experience --- No prior experience or
training.Language Skills --- Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write
simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information
in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and
other employees of the organization.Mathematical Skills --- Ability
to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide
with 10's and 100's.Reasoning Ability --- Ability to apply common
sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step
instructions. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations --- Valid
Keywords: Ted Britt Auto Group, Sterling , Service Porter, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!