Company: Ted Britt Auto Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing professional training
- Excellent benefits package including
- Life, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
- Legal Shield
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan with employer match
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation TimeSummarySells/leases new-
and used-vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer
satisfaction standards.Essential Duties
- Sells and delivers a minimum number of vehicles per month.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in
accordance with dealership policies.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up systems.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by
- Keeps up-to-date on new products and services within the
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any
customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions
and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application and benefits to
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership
procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which
govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to
meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and
their benefits to customers.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain
depreciation to the customer.
- Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance
manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance
information, trade title etc.).
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer
understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to
emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Follows up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, we-owes
and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week,
month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Language Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
standardized situations.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Virginia Sales License
- Valid Driver's LicensePI202104535
Keywords: Ted Britt Auto Group, Sterling , Sales Consultant, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!