Company: Ridgetop Dental
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Salary: 50000.00 - 55000.00 with benefits
Position Summary: Ridgetop Dental is seeking a senior Billing
Specialist executive to oversee and manage the revenue cycle for
all locations. The role is responsible for overseeing all aspects
of revenue cycle management for Ridgetop Dental Group. The role
involves reviewing the processing of dental insurance claims, and
management of relationships with insurance carriers. Researches and
resolves insurance billing issues. Set up any financial
arrangements systems, and oversee a/r from patients and insurance
companies. Direct and ensure compliance of office personnel on
company policy regarding collection procedures and practices. We
offer excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
- Directly responsible to implement and improve the revenue cycle
at each center.
- Support the location managers to practice Ridgetop Dental
financial policies, insurance systems, and practice management
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment regarding
coverage and insurance claims and resolves billing disputes with
- Current knowledge of the Fair Credit Standards Act and its
application to dental offices and the ability to ensure all
personnel compliance to the Act.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to use practice software
- Specialized understanding and experience in handling insurance
and billing matters in a medical /dental setting.
- Review insurance payments and ensure our system meets applied
- Ensure timely collection from patients, including payment or
insurance processing as necessary from each location.
- Provide, and complete insurance paperwork and obtain
information from patients' insurance provider(s) as needed to
ensure payment with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Actively pursues the provision of excellent patient
- Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant,
and cooperative manner.
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently handle multiple
deadlines and task assignments.
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in
- Occasionally there may be some travel, by car or plane,
required in order for you to participate in continuing education or
- Must maintain regular, consistent, and punctual attendance in
accordance with assigned schedule and time off policies.
- May be required to train and supervise others on the
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned periodically.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA
- Must be comfortable seeing and able to maintain a professional
demeanor and attitude.
- Must be detail-oriented in order to maintain good financial
practices, account balances, and financial reporting.
- You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may
change from time to time and that you may be asked to "help out" in
other areas of the office.
- Must demonstrate active listening - Giving full attention to
what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting
at inappropriate times.
- Must demonstrate good reading comprehension - Understanding
written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills - Talking to
others to convey information effectively.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions
in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set
of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures,
mathematical operations).Experience and Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Business. Comparable
experience may be considered to substitute for all or part of the
required education at management's sole discretion.
- Accounting experience in the medical/dental field is
The job offer may be contingent upon the successful completion of a
Keywords: Ridgetop Dental, Sterling , Billing Specialist, Other , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!